Monday, September 27, 2010

The Phantom Menace

Well, well, I finally returned from a fantastic three day weekend in Mallorca and was anticipating a much needed siesta until I found this...

El Gato!
Lucio (el gato) is at it again!  Over the last four weeks of this war I thought I had claimed sole sovereignty over the bed and desk despite conceding the corner of the room (including my rucksack) to el gato.  We had since agreed upon an armistice-- but this is a clear violation of the cease fire and such a sneak attack will not be tolerated!  I will update the blog with stories of our journey in Mallorca soon but I must first attend to the more important matter of pushing the battle front away from my bed and into the corner of the room again.  I will not retreat to the chair for my siesta!

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment