Thursday, September 2, 2010

El gato

Alright so this afternoon I had to force el gato, Lucio, off my bed so I could take my siesta.  After a quick scuffle I managed to escape with no injuries, most likely because of my quick reactions as he tried to attack me.  Luckily I felt a huge adrenaline shot sweep through my body and juked out of the way.

After siesta I made sure to shut my door before going out to study for the big exam with classmates..  Well, I just got home and el gato somehow snuck his way in.  I'm not sure if he has a secret tunnel into my room or what but it this is becoming quite nerve racking.  Right now he is sleeping underneath my desk dreaming of ways to retaliate.  What do I do?





-This entry has been brought to you by procrastination-

~Michael



3 comments:

  1. The gato situation is mildly outrageous...miguelito is actually sort of serious when it comes to his hostile relationship with 'el gato diablo'

    ReplyDelete
  2. The artwork is fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm secretly rooting for the cat

    ReplyDelete