Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quick Update

The inside of my head is fuzzy from all of the Spanish I have been studying this past week. Four hours a day! + Heaps of studying…and more to come this evening for the final exam manana. I digress. I’m actually mildly psyched on the amount of learning I’m trying to fill my brain with. Also psyched on chasin' that tan; not really too elusive in Alicante, Spain as it turns out.

Things should immediately chill out for me after tomorrow. I will be taking two business classes (need them as credits to graduate Spring 2012) at the international business school at the Universidad de Alicante along with regular CIEE Spanish class… and as it turns out the UA classes don’t start for another week and end in late November!

Quick shout-out to Liam and Kyle. I think last time you guys were ‘Juniors’ the season ended pretty well eh? The below is direct from Nazarath College's website. My man!

'Brockport dominated play during regulation and overtime with 13 shots to Nazareth's two, but Nazareth goalie Kyle Connolly made eight saves for the shutout in his first career start for the Golden Flyers.'

1 comment:

  1. Haha, loving this stuff - thanks for the shout out. Keep it coming.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete