Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm mildly confused about how to move images where I want to.

I’ve been living in Spain for more than a week now. Poco a poco he aprendido la idioma.

Yesterday after the exam, a 20 minute tram ride north brought us to a part of the endless beach around San Juan. Blue sky, soft white sand, volleyball, not crowded, waves, ability to walk 50+yards into the ocean.

Below are a couple of photos from today’s group trip to Guadalest, a mountain estate from hundreds (didn’t pay enough attention) of years ago, in the countryside outside of the city. The landscape reminds me of southern Colorado/New Mexico. We also visited the small provincial village of Altea (where the church was) and went to a new beach. Things are going swimmingly!

-Nick

































3 comments:

  1. You see any topless senoritas yet? One of my favorite things about Spain haha

    -Becker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si, for further elaboration, I direct you to blog post primero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude. diggin your country view restaurant shirt.

    ReplyDelete