Saturday, October 27, 2012

Florida

Tryin to do this from my moms phone, got some downtime.  Was in Florida for 5 days visiting my grandparents.  I enjoyed it, went to a park with manifest and crocs (not the type you put your feet in) and eagles and a rhino etc.   my grandad said I was as good as a dog to have around cos I ate a lot of people's leftovers at mealtime in the retirement center.  My mom flew in after I'd been there a couple days and I somehow convinced her to go skydiving spontaneously.  If you've ever seen Harold and kumar 2 I can tell you it was very much like ice fishing!!  If two percent of readers he that reference I will be pleased.  Anyways, I have half a mind to bail on South America and just go get certified as a skydiver solo status. But alas I'm committed to this trip, whatever he itinerary might end up being.  In Costa Rica now but will write on that later. Oh here's a pic of my mom, she loved it!! Maybe more than me even

No comments:

Post a Comment