Monday, December 13, 2010

Back from Week Off

Trips to Paris, Switzerland, and Norway completed for me over the last ten days.
I wouldn't necessarily recommend repeating all of what my travels entailed to others (though living like a bachelor king in Paris two Thursday nights ago was pretty awesome). The rest of the trip does not bring up images like that.
Below is the romantic image of my life in Norway.

I like to picture myself wearing a wife-beater tanktop that is largely a smudged black stain along with my black winter hat and an old paint-stained pair of trousers. I would be in the hostel kitchen in Bergen, Norway, just cooking pasta and trying to get on with life. 'Down and Out in Bergen, Norway' would be the title.
I've returned to excellent news, my madre here in Spain just got the good news that her broken foot/toe is healed! She can walk now! Yeeeehaaaawwww!

More to come perhaps.
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment