Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hola!  I've been meaning to update this blog more but I've been pretty busy with things- last night I had to read 40 pages in Spanish with all sorts of tenses and vocab I haven't even learned yet.  I've definitely been getting a decent amount of school work to do which is good cos I forgot what it was like to actually be responsible for doing work after I spent the first half of the year on coop..

As Nick said we went to a Hercules match last Sunday with some friends and it was a lot of fun despite being on the losing side.  Monday I went to el barrio to practice Spanish with our friend Adam's Spanish amigas.. They were running on Spanish time (real late) but in the end it was worth the wait to practice mi español with locals.. I even had part of a dream that night turn into Spanish!  Tuesday we went to play soccer up behind the castillo de san ferdinand.  We crushed a pretty lazy local group of españoles in a small sided game.  Last night I worked on my homework for hours and now here I am, ready for a three day weekend in Mallorca!  Weather looks a little sketchy, but maybe we´ll luck out.

Catch ya on the flip side

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment